WoW - Careers & Employability
The World of Work Programme is an employability initiative, unique to LJMU.
Designed in consultation with leading businesses, the World of Work Skills Certificate process aims to make you stand out to future employers, by ensuring you possess and can demonstrate the most desirable skills for the graduate job market. These skills are verified at the final stage of the process, by an interviewer from your chosen career field.
At the heart of the programme is the World of Work Careers Centre where you can access expert support and:
- Receive careers information, advice and guidance.
- Get help with job and postgraduate study applications & your CV.
- Get interview advice and complete practice interviews
- Brush up on essential employability skills through a range of workshops.
- Meet key graduate employers, through events and presentations.
- Participate in workshops to help you complete the 3 World of Work certificate statements
- Get support to start your own business.
Check out the links below to find out more, or click here to sign-up for the World of Work Skills certificate