Alumni from our Media Professional Studies and Film Studies programmes have worked as the following:
- Assistant Producer for Graham Norton
- Assistant Publicist, Premier PR
- Assistant to the Head of Red Productions
- Documentaries Researcher, Tiger Aspect (this 2006 graduate was also offered jobs at RDF, Endemol and Zig Zag productions on graduation)
- Journalist, Motorsport News
- Production Co-ordinator, At It Productions
- Researcher, Radio 4’s Today programmes
- Script Editor, Hollyoaks
- Script Editor, Never Mind the Buzzcocks
- Technical Director, ITN
The entrepreneurial success of our graduates includes:
- Mocha – a well established and respected Liverpool-based multimedia production company that specialises in all aspects of film making, animation and design and offers communications consultancy to organisations such as IBM and the DVLA.
- Good Times – an innovative company specialising in music videos and documentaries that has worked with bands including The Coral and The Zutons
- Project Monkey – two graduates who have received funding from North West Vision to develop their own feature film.