The Experiment Bank for 4005PSYSCI is located on a CWIS fileshare. In order to access it you need to map to it on the network this is done as detailed below
¤ Accessing your File Share
To access your file share you need to make a connection to the appropriate server and service.
- Right click on the My Computer icon on the Windows desktop
- Select the option Map Network Drive
- Enter the following information:
- Drive - choose any available free drive letter from the dropdown list, but avoid using H, I or P (these are used by many pieces of software in the Subject Software and Information Services groups).
- It may be helpful if all members of the group use the same letter, so you can then refer to the file share as, for example, Drive W
- Path - Enter the Server and Service names you have been given, in the form \\jt2\psyap1019
- Click in the check box Reconnect at Logon - the fileshare will be automatically reconnected every time you log on
- Click on OK