Graduating with a business idea? Read on...
06 July 2012
Just graduated and have a business idea? LJMU’s Centre for Entrepreneurship is here to support students and graduates start new businesses, become self-employed or work on a freelance basis.
With this in mind, the Centre has developed a new free package for students graduating in 2012 who are considering working for themselves after graduation.
Graduate Summer Start-up Package
What this free package can offer you:
• 'First steps' workshop to help you develop your business idea (with dates in July, August & September – see below for dates and more information)
• Access to business advice & support from the Centre for Entrepreneurship team
• Hot-desking space in the Centre with guest wireless access
• Membership of LJMU's Start up Network
• Access to specialist legal, financial & intellectual property advice
• Discounts on LJMU's professional business training courses
Places are limited and will be awarded on a first come first served basis
For more information visit the website or call 0151 231 3300
This programme has been generously supported by the European Regional Development Fund