Join our Start-up network
If you are a student or graduate who has started your own business or you work as a freelance, our free-to-join LJMU Start-Up Network will help you to make business connections and find out about networking events and training opportunities at LJMU.
The Network is also for established entrepreneurs and other business support agencies who want to get involved with start-up business and the work we do.
The Start-Up Network is here to support your business in a number of ways:
- Access to business and trading opportunities, networking events and new contacts
- Information on funding sources and easy access to LJMU’s knowledge and expertise
- Raise the profile of you and your business through our monthly members’ e-newsletter
- Regular updates on business events in and around LJMU
- Access to LJMU’s student and graduate workforce when you need it
- Be part of our online community on Facebook and on Twitter
How to join:
You can contact Dominique Aspey, External Relations Manager, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0151 904 6031.
tel: 0151 231 3300 | email: email@example.com