The University has very big responsibility to the surrounding communites, students, staff and even internationally. Some of these responsibilties are covered by the Environmental Policy. The full document can be found here.
- The University is commited to the implementation and promotion of sustainable policies
- The University will seek to integrate environmental principles into the curriculum
- The University is committed to principles of sustainability which, where possible minimise carbon use and the consumption of natural resources in all operations
- The University acknowledges the relationship between environmental impact and human rights
- The University is committed to a policy of ethical procurement and works to promote these values with its staff, student and clients