Centre for Entrepreneurship
LJMU first launched its Student Enterprise programme in 2003 and it’s been so successful that we’ve established a dedicated Centre for Entrepreneurship to support students and graduates who want to set up their own businesses. Competition to win one of our Enterprise Fellowships is increasing year on year. That’s not surprising because successful candidates receive a bursary of £1,500 a year plus expert training and advice on how to write an effective business plan and much more.
- Hotdesking at our dedicated hatchery space
- Supporting graduate start-up companies
- Business advice as part of the curriculum
- Network of entrepreneurs and business mentors
- Annual student business idea competition