Student IT Zones
2,000 computers are available for use by students across LJMU, with around half located in the Libraries. Check out our guide to Student IT Zones to find where your nearest facilities are located.
Thanks to the launch of LJMU’s Student IT Zones, you now have a complete guide to where all the student computer facilities are located, how many PCs each Zone has and when they are open.
There are two types of Student IT Zones:
- Open access: these Zones are open to all students throughout their stated opening hours
- Teaching facilities: these Zones also used for teaching during semesters and so are only available outside timetabled classes
You are not limited to just using IT Zones in your campus, your main study building or even your local Library. You are entitled to use all of the Student IT Zones during their stated opening hours, providing they are not being used for teaching.
Full details on every Student IT Zone are included here, organised by campus, stating the number of PCs and printers available plus any specialist software that’s been installed:
- IM Marsh (IM Marsh Library, Meeting Place and other facilities)
- City Campus (Avril Robarts Library, Resource Centre, Byrom Street, Tithebarn Street buildings)
- Mount Pleasant Campus (Aldham Robarts Library, Art and Design Academy, Dean Walters Building, John Foster Building)
- Liverpool Screen School (Edge Lane)
- Liverpool Students' Union (The Haig)
Can't find a PC?