Online Application for postgraduate, undergraduate (part time) and CPD programmes
- Make sure you have copies of all supporting documents such as certificates or transcripts- these should be attached to the online form.
- If you are an International Student your Passport details or International Agent Number will be required.
- You will be asked to give details of your qualifications and work experience plus the contact details for 2 referees.
- A pre-written Personal Statement or Research Proposal can be copied and pasted into your application at the end of the online form.
- Please follow the instructions given to complete the online form carefully.
To apply for the Graduate Diploma in Law, please select this course from the drop down list within the undergraduate section.
You will first receive a confirmation email letting you know that we have received your application. This will be followed by a second email that will be sent within 2 working days, containing the contact details of the relevant Faculty and your unique reference number.
If you would like to contact the relevant Faculty with additional information, please quote your reference number supplied in the confirmation email.
Please note that certain types of applications must be submitted differently e.g. via external websites:
- Full time undergraduate applications are made through UCAS
- MA Social Work applications are made through UCAS
- PGCE applications are made through UCAS Teacher Training website
- Applications for the Legal Practice Course are made through the Central Applications Board
Please check whether the course you are interested in is available on a part-time basis by reading the relevant course factfile, available by searching for programmes in the A-Z course listings.
Should you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0151 231 5090.