Online Application for postgraduate, undergraduate (part time) and CPD programmes
Thank you for your interest in studying with LJMU. You can apply for postgraduate, undergraduate part time, research and CPD courses using this quick and easy online application form.
- So that we can provide you with a quick decision, we kindly ask that you include all the required qualifications, grades and skills needed to study the programme as outlined in the course factfiles.
- Prior to starting the application form we recommend you have to hand details of all your qualifications; you will be required to supply your grades and the date you successfully completed your course(s).
- If you are an International Student, your Passport details and/or International Agent Number will be required.
- You will be asked to give details of why you want to study the programme. Please make sure you include in here any relevant skills or work experience you have.
- A pre-written Personal Statement or Research Proposal can be copied and pasted into your application in the appropriate section of the online form.
Please follow the instructions given to complete the online form carefully. Throughout the application form there are guidance boxes to help you, indicated by this icon:
Note: to apply for the part-time Graduate Diploma in Law, please select this course from the drop down list within the undergraduate section.
You will first receive a confirmation email letting you know that we have received your application. This will be followed by a second email containing the contact details of the relevant Faculty and your unique reference number.
Your application will be reviewed and an initial decision made as soon as possible. If your application is successful we will contact you to request further supporting documentation including proof of qualifications and references.
Please note that certain types of applications must be submitted differently e.g. via external websites:
- Full time undergraduate applications are made through UCAS
- MA Social Work applications are made through UCAS
- PGCE applications are made through UCAS Teacher Training website
- Applications for the full-time Legal Practice Course and full-time Graduate Diploma in Law are made through the Central Applications Board
Please check whether the course you are interested in is available on a part-time basis by reading the relevant course factfile, available by searching for programmes in the A-Z course listings
Should you have any questions please email email@example.com or call 0151 231 5090.