LJMU Personal Safety
Course Code - SDMGT139
Benefits:This course aims to increase the awareness of, and the ability to handle the potential risk areas and situations within the working environment, specifically those which may be caused or instigated by other individuals.
This course has been designed and accredited by The Suzy Lamplugh Trust, the Uk's leading charity entirely devoted to providing everyone in society with the practical support and guidance they need to reduce their fear of crime and develop skills and strategies for keeping themselves safe.
To find out more information, visit http://www.suzylamplugh.org
- Identify the risks that exist within the work environment
- Examine the differing perceptions of risk between individuals
- Consider and identify the warning signs of aggresion
- Highlight methods to reduce and control risks
- Promote a 'what if ' perspective, instead of an 'if only '
Content:Part One: Defining Personal Safety, Workplace Violence and Risk
Part Two: Identifying the Risks
Part Three: Recognising Warning Signs, Reducing Risks and Communicating Effectively
Part Four: Diffusing Aggresion
For schedule please click here