LJMU Screen School students 'due North'
16 October 2012
The Enterprise Fellowship Programme is a business start up programme delivered by LJMU and designed for recent graduates who want to start a business, social enterprise or work for themselves.
The programme includes an intensive four day training course, ongoing support from a dedicated business adviser and access to the services the LJMU Centre for Entrepreneurship. An Enterprise Award of £1500 per venture is available subject to milestones being achieved.
Enterprise Fellowship Programme Winter 2013
To be eligible for the programme, you must be:
- Ambitious and driven to start a full time business within 6 months
- Legally resident in the UK and a resident of Merseyside or the North West
- A recent graduate of a higher education institution (graduated in 2007 or later)
- At a pre-start stage of business development - i.e. not yet trading
- Available to attend the training course from the 14-17 January 2013
Entry to the programme is via application and interview. Closing date for applications is 23 November at 12 noon.
For more information and to find out how to apply, please visit the Centre for Entrepreneurship website
This programme is supported by the European Regional Development Fund NWEC Phase 2 project.