Option Module Registration Deadline extended to 14 October
07 October 2011
Students now have an extra week to confirm their option module choices for this academic year.
Due to the problems that some students have had in accessing their Modules on Blackboard, the University has extended the Module Registration Deadline by one week. Now students have until 14 October to confirm the option modules that they would like to study this year.
Students should be aware that:
- You are only allowed to register for option modules that form part of your programme; you are not able to change your core modules.
- If you want to change your option module choices you will need to collect a Module Change Form from the Student Zone in your nearest Learning Resource Centre.
- Alternatively you can download the form by clicking here
- Your tutor will have to approve your new option choice(s) and sign the form.
- Then you will need to return your completed form to the Student Zone by the 14 October deadline.
Advice is available from the Student Zones in the LRCs if you are unsure what you need to do to complete your module registration.
Remember if you don’t complete your module registration by 14 October you will not be able to change your option modules – so please don’t miss the deadline.