LJMU Alumni Association
23 January 2012
Did you study at LJMU and are now working here? Have you registered with the Alumni Association yet?
Register now and not only will you receive regular news and events information, you’ll also have the chance to make a difference by using your time and talent to support LJMU students with their World of Work skills and career development.
Each quarter 13,000 registered members of the Alumni Association receive an e-newsletter with information about events, alumni profiles, success stories and ways to engage with LJMU.
Being part of the LJMU Alumni Association is about reconnecting with your past and your friendships, experiences and places that shaped who you are. It's also about now and making the most of your networks, connections and new opportunities. If you are in a student facing role it can also connect your current work with other alumni and provide a valuable network for LJMU students.
Join via this link and receive among other benefits:
- Quarterly e-newsletters the alumni e-magazine
- Invitations to alumni events
- Support with reunions and alumni groups
- Career development support
- The Alumni Benefits Package including discounted conference and event services, lifetime membership of the Liverpool Students' Union, deals at the Albert Dock and savings at high street retailers
- Classmate search service
If you have ideas or suggestions, would like to help to develop alumni relationships to support your current role or contribute in any way, please get in touch with Mark Williams, Alumni Relations Manager tel: 0151 231 3370 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org