Module Appraisal Update
09 March 2012
Every undergraduate student (full-time, part-time, home/EU and international) was recently emailed about completing the annual Module Appraisal Survey.
So far the response rates are as follows:
- Faculty of Education, Community and Leisure: 14.30%
- Faculty of Arts, Professional and Social Studies: 10.53%
- Faculty of Technology and Environment: 11.46%
- Faculty of Science: 10.85%
- Faculty of Health and Applied Social Sciences: 7.39%
Programme teams are urged to encourage all of their students to complete the survey in order to ensure that the results are as representative as possible.
The Module Appraisal Survey is only open until 18 March. Make sure you remind your students to complete it.
To find out more about the survey visit http://www.ljmu.ac.uk/NewsUpdate/index_122215.htm or contact Lucy McKenzie, ext: 6075, email: firstname.lastname@example.org