Blackboard Mobile Learn 4.0The release of Blackboard Mobile Learn 4.0 mobile application brings two-way teaching and learning to iOS and Android devices and gives students access to their course information directly from their mobile devices. With elegant, intuitive applications designed specifically for the iOS and Android mobile platforms, students can check notifications and announcements, view documents, create discussion and blog posts, and much more. Academic staff can also post announcements and upload content to their courses.
New features include:
- Favouriting: Add your most used course content, discussion threads, etc. for easy access and quick viewing at the top of your course menu
- Customisation: you can now personalise your course list by hiding, colouring, and reordering your courses
- Rich content support*: Text enhancement styles are now displayed throughout the app, including bold, italics, underline, bullets, block quotes, links, etc.
- Unread counts:** Quickly see what’s new in your courses from unread discussion posts, content items, grades, etc.
*Rich content is only supported in specific areas of the app.
**Unread count feature coming soon to iOS.
How to download your free Blackboard app
Blackboard Mobile Learn is available for:
To download and start using Blackboard Mobile Learn
- Search for "Blackboard Mobile Learn" in your App Store or scan the QR code
- Once Blackboard Mobile Learn is installed, search for Liverpool John Moores University using the search bar that automatically appears when you open the app
- Select Liverpool John Moores University
- Log in using the same username and password you normally use to access Blackboard
Need more information?
You'll find lots more details on the Blackboard app, including FAQs for different devices by clicking the Help Tab in Blackboard.