Pay My Fees Now
*** International Student Fees ***
Students, parents or guardians can now pay for international students fees using Uni-Pay. Click here for more information
More Information About Paying Fees
At Liverpool John Moores University, we would like to make it as easy as possible for students to pay fees. With this in mind, we have designed this website to allow the student or their parent / guardian to be able to pay the fees from the comfort of their home (or anywhere where you have an internet connection)
Through this site, you will be able to pay your student fees via a variety of methods. These are:
- Immediate Card Payment (Debit or Credit Card)*
- Recurring Card Payment (Debit or Credit Card)**
- Direct Debit
* Accepted cards are Visa Debit, Visa Credit, Mastercard
** Accepted cards are Visa Debit, Visa Credit, Mastercard
New to LJMU?
Firstly, welcome to LJMU! In order for you to pay your fees on-line, LJMU like to validate you as a student on our on-line system to ensure that the fees you pay are credited to your student account. This is done by comparing information supplied by yourself on the web to information held on our student systems.
However, you will be unable to validate yourself on our system until we have received your firm acceptance from UCAS or the relevant academic body. If you have confirmed your acceptance and are not able to validate yourself by the end of August, please contact epayments team at email@example.com
What Do I Need?
To pay your fees on-line, you will need to have the following to hand:
- LJMU Student ID - this is a 6 character number that can be found on the front of your Library / Student ID card or on correspondence from the University, e.g. 999999 AND
- Date of Birth - this is used to validate the student to ensure that any payments are credited to the correct student
- Debit / Credit card - if you are paying immediately or by recurring card payment, OR
- Bank Account details - if you are paying by Direct Debit
- E-mail address - this is used for correspondence and to receive notification of successful payments and transactions. We recommend all students use their LJMU email account